- Take some photos. The camera has been out of use for far too long.
- Finish my book. I’m reading Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist and it’s going pretty well. I think I can manage to finish this one.
- Watch a movie. I know. These are really difficult goals.
I also need to clean house, water everything outside (no rain! what’s up with that?), and do some general day-to-day business things, but really those three up there are my top goals for the weekend. If I were to expand it slightly, I’d add:
- Cook something really delicious and healthy with lots of vegetables.
- Bake something decadent like this (and then share the rest with my office)
Oh, all right. And this:
- Get some exercise. My “I’m sick!” excuse is now about used up.
I do see my acupuncturist tomorrow and he’s always full of good ideas, insights and information. I’m going to ask him about exercise (somehow I am sure he is going to recommend Tai Chi, which isn’t a bad idea actually) and how I can continue to take better care of myself right now. I’m doing pretty good physically but mentally I still have very low stamina, and I get so sleepy so fast. In fact, I think it’s time for bed right now.