My mom is arriving this afternoon.
- vacuumed: check!
- cookies: check!
- abandonable plans: check!
I go skiing in just over a week:
- skis found: check!
- in-shape and ready to go:
check!(are you kidding? I am so out of shape…)
My best friend arrives in two weeks:
- nothing planned: check! (all the better to spontaneously have fun, right?)
I travel to Amsterdam in 2.5 weeks (two and a half weeks!!)
- New suitcase purchased after my old one mysteriously disappeared: check!
- Stylish rubber boots: check!
- Reading material for the plane:
check(crap!! I must go back and check ya’lls recs)
- Lots of plans made for the trip:
check(nope, have barely done any research at all)
This new me who has juuuuust enough energy now to get through regular days without exhaustion (such an improvement from a month ago!) has no extra energy to plan ahead for much. I have to say, this is kind of a relief. Who knew? Just see what happens! Go with the wind! I kind of like it.