I am committing to updating these weekly. This is basically a repeat of the previous post, but I added and deleted a few to make it more manageable. These are the ones I want to actually track.
- One “offline” day per month with Keith
- I am finding this hard to measure; I’ll just stick with the one goal here.
- Complete the Emerging Leaders training (10 sessions)
- Look into Mediation training and make a few steps
- Get home ceramics ‘studio’ area set up. Make leaf tiles for kitchen windowsill.
- One drawing a week; this can be anything
- Practice piano 10 mins 4x weekly
- 3 “other” art classes
- 25 real pushups
- 5 real pull-ups
- Yoga or stretching every day, even just 5-10 mins
- Exercise 20+ mins 3x weekly
- Read 52 books, including 5 that I already own
- 5 mins meditation 4x weekly
- Visit Quakers
- Visit UU service
- Read 3 Buddhist books
- Finish painting 4 remaining rooms in house.
- Initial upgrade to the hall bathroom.
- Learn to do a drywall patch, repair/patch 4 heater grates.
- Order and spread gravel on the walkways.
- Finish taking out the rotten edgings and replacing the edging on the garden beds.
- Landscape the area in front of where the garage door used to be.
- Install a dishwasher.
- Install shelving in the laundry room for storage.
- Get the wood stove in the outbuilding garage going.
- Backpacking trip with Erin (2-3 nights)
- Make and use mesh vegetable bags
- Find alternative for plastic bags for the bulk bins at the big grocery store
- One new recipe a month from actual cookbook I already own